1. By accessing this Website, accessible from https://ebhubon.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on ebhubon Ltd.'s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This will let ebhubon Ltd. to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
3. All the materials on ebhubon Ltd.’s Website are provided "as is". ebhubon Ltd. makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, ebhubon Ltd. does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
4. ebhubon Ltd. or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on ebhubon Ltd.’s Website, even if ebhubon Ltd. or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. The materials appearing on ebhubon Ltd.’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ebhubon Ltd. will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. ebhubon Ltd. may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. ebhubon Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. ebhubon Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by ebhubon Ltd. of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Any claim related to ebhubon Ltd.'s Website shall be governed by the laws of bd without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Payment can be made through bank account, payment gateway and COD (Only selected products).
11. ebhubon Ltd. reserves right to cancel any order, suspend, terminate or do any modification to any terms/policy or content/design anytime without any prior notice.
12. Delivery of more than one order of any product will be confirmed/canceled upon availability of stock.
13. Delivery of campaign products or cross border products usually done within 45 working days from payment confirmation. However ebhubon reserves rights to make delayed delivery for any reason related to political issue/geographical disaster/logistics/customs related issues.
14. In case of failure to delivery of any product/products for any reason, ebhubon may refund within next 60 working days to user's bank account.
15. All campaign products will be available for limited time and quantity. And ebhubon reserves right to initiate/close any campaign without any prior notice.
16. Users are expected to read terms and conditions carefully and then click on "I agree with Terms & Conditions" before placing any type of order. So if any order is placed, ebhubon will consider that the user have read and understood the terms and conditions carefully.
17. This terms and conditions will be treated as an agreement between ebhubon Ltd and the end user.
Top of Page